A Little About Us
NightlifeVirginia.com is the one-stop, online nightlife resource guide for Virginia. Throughout the region, tens of thousands utilize NightlifeVirginia.com to find out which bars, clubs, and restaurants are most popular from night to night. In addition, NightlifeVirginia.com provides useful information including hours of operation, directions, food/drink specials and on-location photo albums.
As more people continue to flock to Virginia, there become more opportunities for leisure and entertainment. NightlifeVirginia.com continues to accommodate to the growing nightlife scene, by providing a diverse range of resources. Regardless of individual tastes, local "nightlifers" can find the information to plan an exciting night out with NightlifeVirginia.com.
OFFICIAL World Series CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary
Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest (the “Contest”) brought to you by Nightlife Virginia (the “Sponsor”) is governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The Contest is open to U.S. residents [(including/excluding Puerto Rico)] age 18 or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). No purchase is necessary. All Entrants must have a [Valid ID and be 21 years of age]. Employees, directors, officers and principals of the Sponsor, including its licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this Contest Entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to contests. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Contest, an Entrant must visit www.nightlifevirginia.com (the “Site”) prior to the end of the Promotion Period (as defined below) to (i) register as an Entrant in the Contest; and (ii) upload your entry.
Following the successful submission of your entry, the Sponsor will send a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours to the e-mail address provided by you upon registration confirming your participation in the Contest and indicating approval of your submission.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, Entrants represent and warrant that all entries submitted by the Entrant are the original creation of the Entrant, have not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any third party, and are the sole and exclusive property of the Entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible submissions.
All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry, Entrants grant Sponsor and its affiliates and agents permission to use entries for any purpose and in any media whatsoever, without further compensation to Entrants. Any person featured in any entries submitted (or parent or legal guardian, if person is a minor) must have provided his or her consent to Entrant for the submission of his or her image in this Contest. By entering this Contest, Entrant represents that such consent has been received. Failure to obtain such consent will deem the entry ineligible for participation in the Contest. Entrants agree to indemnity and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates and agents for any action brought by a person whose consent was not obtained by the Entrant. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same camera phone, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Entrant who first submitted the entry using the Site’s time keeping system.
Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
Entries must not be unlawful, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, invasive or deemed harmful, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, objectionable with respect to race, religion, creed, national origin or gender, or otherwise unfit for publication in the sole opinion of the Sponsor. Any image that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor is considered inappropriate or unfit for publication will be automatically disqualified.
5. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Contest starts on or around. [8/1/2012] and ends at 10/3/12 (the "Promotion Period"). [The Site is the official time keeping device of the Program Period. [There is no limit to the number of entries that may be submitted by each Entrant]. Entries submitted or attempted to be submitted outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically disqualified.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Finalist will be chosen randomly by computer and the finalist will be notified via email. They will be required to attend the grand prize drawing ceremony TBD where the prize will be drawn randomly, live.
7. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
No. of Prizes Retail Value
GRAND PRIZE 1 Trip for 2 to the World Series including airfare and hotel stay
Actual retail value may vary. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are limited to one (1) prize per winner. The Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted except by the Sponsor, who may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize with one of comparable value if the advertised Prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Contest shall be construed and evaluated according to the law of the [VA], without regard to the principles of conflicts of law and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to Sponsor or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation.
In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the e-mail account associated with the entry.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of Sponsor and the Contest from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late or misdirected entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest, or defraud the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
10. WINNERS LIST. To receive a list of winners’ names and city or town of residence, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
10307 West Broad St # 122
Glen allen va 23060
Sponsor assumes no responsibliity for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.
11. CONTEST SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by:
10307 West Broad St # 122
Glen allen va 23060
Any questions regarding this Contest should be directed to Chris Malo at email@example.com
12. Nightlife Virginia has the right to change the contest date at any time.